Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (English)
Author : Dr. Vijay Mittal
After reading this book, the students will be able to:
• Explain the working and construction features of refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
• Draw and interpret various refrigeration cycles.
• Make basic calculation of psychometric properties and processes.
• Calculate heating and cooling load requirements of a room.
• Explain latest developments in the field of refrigeration and air conditioning.
• Calculate the properties of air by using psychometric chart.
• Detect faults in an air-conditioner/refrigerator.
• Carry out charging of air conditioner.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING: Mechanical engineers design power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines, as well as power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Mechanical engineers design other machines inside buildings, such as elevators and escalators.
Since mechanical work involves a critical understanding of theoretical and practical concepts, our authors and editors have worked hard to compose our mechanical books bilingually for the ease of understanding for students.
Our mechanical books not only empower you to carefully build structurally-sound devices but also effectively fix existing problems in mechanical projects. Our entire set of books allow you to:
· Supervise operation of boilers, steam turbines, air compressors, IC engines, refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment.
· Perform material testing for its properties using traditional and non-destructive techniques (NDT).
· Design and modify simple machine elements and select material as per desired application.
· identify and rectify simple and common errors/glitches in automotive vehicles.
· Carry out estimation and costing of production cost for budgeting and analysis.
· Apply concepts of Mechanics to solve engineering problems.
We offer shipping services to all parts of India, even remote areas, and ship six days a week.
Orders received after 12 p.m. IST on any given day are processed the next day. On Sundays and national holidays, we do not process orders.
We also accept orders for supplies on demand. If you require a book immediately, we can deliver it to you within 24 hours for an additional fee.
Our normal shipping time ranges between 6 and 8 days. When delivering to a remote location, delivery times may vary depending on the area or location of the order. If none of our shipping partners deliver to your area, we can send your order via the India Post package. Orders delivered by India Post cannot be tracked, and in some situations, the parcel may take up to 10-15 days to arrive.
Track your order
Visit our delivery partner's website to follow your order using the tracking number supplied in your order confirmation email. It could take up to 12-24 hours for your tracking number to be updated on our website.
Return and Exchange policy
All orders placed with us are guaranteed 7 Day Replacement. We use the best packaging and shipping methods to ensure that the orders reach their intended destination in good condition.
We do not take any responsibility for the goods which are damaged during the transit.
If you have received a damaged or defective book, please contact us within 14 days of your order date to get a replacement. You can also get your order replaced once without any additional charge.
You can cancel your order online up to 12 hours before the book is shipped. In this case, the entire amount will be refunded. If the payment is made via a debit/credit card, the money will be refunded to the card itself.
Once the order has been cancelled it will take 8-10 working days to process the refund. If you paid with a DD, then you can send us an e-mail or call us to notify us of your bank number. We will make sure that your refund reaches you ASAP
• VARIETY OF EXAMPLES : Each chapter of our book is designed to house multiple examples from different perspectives so that everyone can understand in accordance with their style of learning.
• MULTIPLE LANGUAGES : The content and difficult concepts are explained in multiple languages so that students can understand them with ease.
• SUMMARIES : Authors have incorporated comprehensive summaries at the end of every chapter so that students can go over their syllabus quickly.
• STUDY RESOURCES : Our books house the ever-precious banks of questions and resources for revision which help the students effectively prepare for exams.
• COMPETITIVE PRICES : Our books are widely and easily accessible at competitive market prices so that each and every person can make effective use of them.
• COVERS ENTIRE SYLLABUS :Our books are designed to cover the entire syllabus of the UP technical board so that our students need not look outside for additional resources.
Achieve new heights
Asian Publishers was established in 1981. Since then, it has grown to be the leading academic publisher of low-cost and high-quality Diploma Education in Uttar Pradesh. With the help and support of our experienced authors, Asian Publishers has worked to empower the growth of students, teachers and professionals.
Connect With Us
© Copyright 2022 Asian Publishers. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.