Applied Physics II
Author : P.K. Gupt
Author : Ramesh Kumar Arya
Author : Savita
Author : Dr. Shashank Shekher Pandey
After reading this book, the students will be able to:
• Define wave motion its types (Transverse and Longitudinal), Periodic and Simple Harmonic Motion, solve simple problems.
• Define the terms: frequency, amplitude, wavelength, velocity of a wave.
• Explain various Engineering, Medical and Industrial applications of Ultrasonics.
• Apply acoustics principles to various types of buildings to get best sound effect.
• Explain diffraction, interference, polarization.
• Define capacitance and its unit. They will be able to explain the function of capacitors in simple circuits, solve simple problems using C = Q/V.
• Explain the role of free electrons in insulators, conductors and semiconductors, qualitatively the terms: potential, potential difference, electromotive force.
• Explain the concept of electric current, resistance and its measurement.
• List the effects of an electric current and their common applications, State and apply Ohm’s law, calculate the equivalent resistance of a variety of resistor combinations, determine the energy consumed by an appliance, distinguish between AC and DC electricity.
• Explain Biot-Savart Law, Ampere’s law, Lorenz Force.
• State the laws of electromagnetic induction, describe the effect on a current-carrying conductor when placed in a magnetic field.
• Explain operation of moving coil galvanometer, simple DC motor.
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING: In the era of computers and mobile phones, a sound knowledge of the principles and workings of these devices is considered as the biggest asset for an engineer. Computer Engineering involves the design and development of systems based on computers and complex digital logic devices. These systems find use in such diverse tasks as computation, communication, entertainment, information processing, artificial intelligence, and control.
Our books will not only train you to understand the basic fundamentals but will also allow you to have a complete knowledge of programming languages so that you can fully excel in your desired field.
Our books cover topics which will make you skilled in:
· Designing, developing and hosting websites using internet technologies.
· Designing multimedia graphics and creating script of multimedia animations using authoring tools.
· Setting-up, diagnosing problems, troubleshooting computer networks and maintaining security of the networks.
· Writing, compiling and debugging programmes using different programming constructs.
· Identifying the software process model for specific software application and interpreting different phases of software development life cycle.
· E-Commerce and digital marketing.
We offer shipping services to all parts of India, even remote areas, and ship six days a week.
Orders received after 12 p.m. IST on any given day are processed the next day. On Sundays and national holidays, we do not process orders.
We also accept orders for supplies on demand. If you require a book immediately, we can deliver it to you within 24 hours for an additional fee.
Our normal shipping time ranges between 6 and 8 days. When delivering to a remote location, delivery times may vary depending on the area or location of the order. If none of our shipping partners deliver to your area, we can send your order via the India Post package. Orders delivered by India Post cannot be tracked, and in some situations, the parcel may take up to 10-15 days to arrive.
Track your order
Visit our delivery partner's website to follow your order using the tracking number supplied in your order confirmation email. It could take up to 12-24 hours for your tracking number to be updated on our website.
Return and Exchange policy
All orders placed with us are guaranteed 7 Day Replacement. We use the best packaging and shipping methods to ensure that the orders reach their intended destination in good condition.
We do not take any responsibility for the goods which are damaged during the transit.
If you have received a damaged or defective book, please contact us within 14 days of your order date to get a replacement. You can also get your order replaced once without any additional charge.
You can cancel your order online up to 12 hours before the book is shipped. In this case, the entire amount will be refunded. If the payment is made via a debit/credit card, the money will be refunded to the card itself.
Once the order has been cancelled it will take 8-10 working days to process the refund. If you paid with a DD, then you can send us an e-mail or call us to notify us of your bank number. We will make sure that your refund reaches you ASAP
• VARIETY OF EXAMPLES : Each chapter of our book is designed to house multiple examples from different perspectives so that everyone can understand in accordance with their style of learning.
• MULTIPLE LANGUAGES : The content and difficult concepts are explained in multiple languages so that students can understand them with ease.
• SUMMARIES : Authors have incorporated comprehensive summaries at the end of every chapter so that students can go over their syllabus quickly.
• STUDY RESOURCES : Our books house the ever-precious banks of questions and resources for revision which help the students effectively prepare for exams.
• COMPETITIVE PRICES : Our books are widely and easily accessible at competitive market prices so that each and every person can make effective use of them.
• COVERS ENTIRE SYLLABUS :Our books are designed to cover the entire syllabus of the UP technical board so that our students need not look outside for additional resources.
Achieve new heights
Asian Publishers was established in 1981. Since then, it has grown to be the leading academic publisher of low-cost and high-quality Diploma Education in Uttar Pradesh. With the help and support of our experienced authors, Asian Publishers has worked to empower the growth of students, teachers and professionals.
Connect With Us
© Copyright 2022 Asian Publishers. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.