Author : D.V. Gupta
Author : Vikram Singh
After undergoing the book, the students will be able to:
• Classify rocks and identify particular type of stones.
• Classify different types of bricks and BLOCKS.
• Perform laboratory tests of cement to determine properties of cement.
• Identify types of defects of timber.
• Select paints/varnishes for various types of surfaces.
• Identify and use different types of metals/alloys.
• Select different materials used for wall paneling and false ceiling, such PVC, POP etc.
• Select other materials commonly used for contemporary buildings.
CIVIL ENGINEERING: Civil Engineering, the oldest and broadest of the divisions of engineering, implements a range of public and private projects for improving society’s physical infrastructure and the environment. The civil engineer integrates scientific principles with engineering experience to plan, design, estimation and construct networks of highways and railroads, airports, bridges and dams, environmental pollution control systems, industrial structures, water purification and distribution systems, and urban transportation systems that maintain, protect, and enhance the quality of life.
Our Civil Engineering books furnish the students with the knowledge to apply various principles of Mathematics and Science in solving real-life engineering problems. These books make sure that the students are not only limited to preparing computerized reports, presentations using IT tools and computer application software but are also trained to consider the social effects as well as the physical and environmental factors that constrain the planning, design, estimation, construction, and operation of their projects and practice appropriate procedures for preventing environmental pollution and promoting energy conservation.
Our books cover a wide range of topics related to Civil Engineering which teach the students to effectively learn how to:
· Supervise various building construction works ranging from substructure to superstructures and also their finishing operations.
· Prepare, read, and interpret, component drawing, building drawings and layouts.
· Supervise production, placement, and quality control of concrete operations.
· Carry out the layout plans of water supply, sewage and sanitary systems and monitor the quality of water and waste water.
· Analyse and design simple structural elements of R.C.C.
· Construction management, accounts and entrepreneurship development.
· Quantity surveying and valuation of buildings and civil works.
and many more.
We offer shipping services to all parts of India, even remote areas, and ship six days a week.
Orders received after 12 p.m. IST on any given day are processed the next day. On Sundays and national holidays, we do not process orders.
We also accept orders for supplies on demand. If you require a book immediately, we can deliver it to you within 24 hours for an additional fee.
Our normal shipping time ranges between 6 and 8 days. When delivering to a remote location, delivery times may vary depending on the area or location of the order. If none of our shipping partners deliver to your area, we can send your order via the India Post package. Orders delivered by India Post cannot be tracked, and in some situations, the parcel may take up to 10-15 days to arrive.
Track your order
Visit our delivery partner's website to follow your order using the tracking number supplied in your order confirmation email. It could take up to 12-24 hours for your tracking number to be updated on our website.
Return and Exchange policy
All orders placed with us are guaranteed 7 Day Replacement. We use the best packaging and shipping methods to ensure that the orders reach their intended destination in good condition.
We do not take any responsibility for the goods which are damaged during the transit.
If you have received a damaged or defective book, please contact us within 14 days of your order date to get a replacement. You can also get your order replaced once without any additional charge.
You can cancel your order online up to 12 hours before the book is shipped. In this case, the entire amount will be refunded. If the payment is made via a debit/credit card, the money will be refunded to the card itself.
Once the order has been cancelled it will take 8-10 working days to process the refund. If you paid with a DD, then you can send us an e-mail or call us to notify us of your bank number. We will make sure that your refund reaches you ASAP
• VARIETY OF EXAMPLES : Each chapter of our book is designed to house multiple examples from different perspectives so that everyone can understand in accordance with their style of learning.
• MULTIPLE LANGUAGES : The content and difficult concepts are explained in multiple languages so that students can understand them with ease.
• SUMMARIES : Authors have incorporated comprehensive summaries at the end of every chapter so that students can go over their syllabus quickly.
• STUDY RESOURCES : Our books house the ever-precious banks of questions and resources for revision which help the students effectively prepare for exams.
• COMPETITIVE PRICES : Our books are widely and easily accessible at competitive market prices so that each and every person can make effective use of them.
• COVERS ENTIRE SYLLABUS :Our books are designed to cover the entire syllabus of the UP technical board so that our students need not look outside for additional resources.
Achieve new heights
Asian Publishers was established in 1981. Since then, it has grown to be the leading academic publisher of low-cost and high-quality Diploma Education in Uttar Pradesh. With the help and support of our experienced authors, Asian Publishers has worked to empower the growth of students, teachers and professionals.
Connect With Us
© Copyright 2022 Asian Publishers. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.